Oil Filter Recycling
Today more than ever it is important for business to responsibly manage used oil and used oil filters in an environmentally friendly manner. That is why RDO is offering its customers a service to recycle used oil filters in a way consistent with environmental regulations which will limit the associated liability that is inherent in self-disposal of used oil filters in landfills.
In today’s business environment, it is imperative that managers protect themselves and their companies from current and future liability. Environmental laws and regulations change with each passing year. It is critical to ensure that all used oil filters are managed properly. The liability for waste generators is long-term. The concept is termed, “Cradle-to-Grave” and the implication is that the original generator of waste is ultimately responsible for any mismanagement.
That is why Reno Drain Oil Service, with over 20 years of experience in the environmental management of used oil, is your choice in the proper handling and disposal of used oil filters.
At RDO we can provide you with a service contract, regularly scheduled pickups, and an accumulation drum(s).
We can provide:
- Filter Removal – Containers are placed at your site and used to accumulate your used filters. When full, the containers are transported by truck to our nearest processing facility.
- Filter Containers – We offer our customers clean, labeled DOT-approved 55-gallon drums.
- Container Replacement – When needed, RDO removes the filled containers and quickly replaces it with a clean, empty one.
- Residual Oil Recovery – RDO recovers all remaining oil trapped in the filters for use as industrial fuel oil.
- Metal Recovery – The steel casings are separated from the paper elements, cleaned of debris, and become an excellent source of recycled steel.
RDO filter recycling: The right choice.
For more information related to oil filter recycling services please contact pricing and availability information. Contact Us