Career opportunities with RDO
Reno Drain Oil Service is currently seeking motivated professionals to join our team. RDO offers creative challenges, growth opportunities, and projects with prestigious clients. We also offer opportunities for continuing education, training and multiple career paths. We encourage you to send us your resume listing your educational and professional background.
Job Title: RDO CDL Route Driver
Monday thru Friday – Home Based Northern Nevada & Northern California Routes
Applications are always accepted for CDL Route Drivers.. Pay depends on experience. Opportunities for overtime. Excellent growth & income opportunity. Full Time & Part Time
- Education: High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Experience: Class A NV CDL, T&X end. Tanker experience preferred. Must be familiar with Reno area
- Personal Protective Equipment: Steel Toed Boots.
- Specific Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Ability and desire to provide quality service and increase sales.
Must meet RDO driver qualifications.
- Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the transportation management.
- Use company provided GPS unit, programmed by transportation management to minimize mileage, travel time and increase customer satisfaction.
- Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation.
- Services existing customers and develops relationships with new customers.
- Provides services as needed and pursues additional services with existing accounts.
- Assess potential customer needs for services and develop new customers.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly.
- Maintain driving log for D.O.T.
- Achieve sales quotas for total revenue and new customer development.
- Adhere to all RDO policies and standards including, but not limited to: environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations, and maintenance.
- Safety and site awareness to perform duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Please download, fill out and print the following application and attachment and then send it to us. We will review your resume and call you for an interview..
You may also fax your resume to our office: (775) 342-0202 – Attention: General Manager
Of course the US Mail is also an option:
Reno Drain Oil Service
11970 I-80 East
Sparks, NV. 89434
Attention: Transportation Manager