Reno Drain Oil Service


Operations – Licenses, Permits & Authorizations

  1. Nevada State Contractors Board
    Nevada License No. 0032271 (Hazardous Waste Removal Endorsement)
  2. Environmental Protection Agency
    Notification of Used Oil Marketer
  3. Nevada Department of Environmental Protection
    Registration of RDO Tanks with the Nevada Petroleum Fund for Reimbursement/Insurance Coverage.
    Authorization for Recycling of Petroleum Tanks and Drums
  4. Washoe County District Health Department
    Authorization for Recycling of Petroleum Tanks and Drums
    Health Permit for the Operation of a Used Oil Recycling Facility
    Special Use Permit #SPB12-49-85 Operation of a Used Oil Transfer Facility
  5. Truckee Meadows Fire Protection District
    Nevada State Fire Marshal Hazardous Material Storage Permit


  1. State of Nevada Industrial Insurance
    Worker’s Compensation (available upon request)
  2. Private Insurance Carrier
    A & H Insurance, Inc.
    P.O. Box 7340 Reno, Nevada 89510
    -GLCM 340 7313
    -General Liability one (1) million ($1,000,000.00)
    -Property Damage one (1) million ($1,000,000.00)
    -Personal & ADV Injury one (1) million ($1,000,000.00)

For more information regarding operations, permits, authorization or insurance please contact our office. Contact Us